Wednesday 22 June 2011

Dad's Card...

I thought it was about time I did another post on here as it was looking a bit neglected and there is also a couple of challenges that I can actually enter my card into.  I have been doing some crafty stuff; making a braid to attach the scoring tool to my Hougie Board (so it doesn't get lost in the mess) and also doing some crochet.
Anyway, here is the card.  Apologies for the photo and background as I quickly took it on my phone last week before I sent it and forgot to take one with the big camera. Then I spent 3 hrs this afternoon trying to upload it, thought it was cos I'd taken it with said phone so ended up taking a pic of the laptop screen with the better camera so the quality isn't good.


I used the Hougie to score the diamond card.  Background paper was Funky Vintage from Dovecraft. The images were stamped onto card using Vintage Photo and Faded Jeans and coloured using a waterbrush.  The background was lightly stamped with some of the images and edges inked in same colours. The 'Dad' was stamped using an alphabet set from See D's.

 I would like to enter this into;

 The Glitter Geeks challenge: Male/Father's Day 

Crafty Sentiments: Father's Day Cards

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gillian
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Gillian! Love your choice of colour scheme :).

    Thanks for joining in our challenge at Glitter Geeks and good luck.

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely vintage looking card Gillian.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Glitter Geeks and good luck!
    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card Gillian! Thanks for joining in with the Glitter Geeks challenge! Hope to see you again next week! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete