Saturday 23 April 2011

Make it Sassy

Well it's another week over again and hope everyone has enjoyed the sunshine. 

Over at One Stitch At A Time the challenge for this week is Make It Sassy and it is also Christmas Club week.  The image is a digi stamp from the Stitchy Bear Store and is Kelley Kid's Chrissy Christmas Pixie.  I must admit this is the first time I have ever used a digi stamp and they have some gorgeous images in their shop.  I'm not too happy with what I've done with the image and don't feel I've done it justice but I was rushing it as I wasn't able to do any crafting during the week.


What I Used

5 x 7 card
Papers from Hot Off The Press
Image coloured with Promarkers
Ribbon, sentiment and glitter from stash

1 comment:

  1. She is defintaly sassy! Love the image, the papers and the pretty ribbon!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete