Sunday 2 January 2011

A New Year!

Welcome to my new blog.  I had hoped to post this on January 1st but didn't quite manage it, only half an hour or so late though.  I have decided to start a blog to hopefully give me the incentive to do more craft projects and take part in some challenges that I've seen on other blogs.  I am also working on a website to try and make a wee bit money to be able to buy more crafty stash.

I was in my element on Christmas Day as I got Tim Holtz idea-ology papers, they are just scrumcious and almost too good to cut up.  I also got Distress Ink pads so looking forward to having a play with them.  I only had one beforehand and luv them, so easy to use.  Also very happy as I got Hobbycraft vouchers from my Dad, looking forward to choosing some goodies with them. Right, I'd go as I've had an exhausting day, cooking another turkey dinner.  Sorry, I haven't any pics to add to this post as it is a tad late.  It also looks like I have to change the timezone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment